December is looking to be a great month for Airfield Shooting Club. Progress has been made on the bathroom project and a Laporte technician paid a visit to our skeet machines.
The bathroom project has taken off and is due to be completed before Spring.
The slab has been laid and progress is looking good.
The BOD had a representative from Laporte come out and tune up the skeet machines. They are now throwing clays better than ever. Our current club president no longer has an excuse for missed birds.
Board Meeting Breakfast
If you would like to come out for breakfast prior to the next Board meeting please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org as the 4H center will not be having a buffet this time and will be taking menu orders for breakfast.
The menu is as follows:
- Two eggs any style with your choice of bacon sausage or Virginia Ham, Hash brown with choice of grits or fried apples $8.99
- Scratch made French Toast with Country Sausage or bacon or Virginia Ham $7.99
- Ham & Cheese Omelette with Bacon or Sausage or Virginia Ham & hash browns with choice of grits or apples $8.99
- Pancakes - Two Buttermilk pancakes with your choice of bacon, sausage or Virginia Ham $7.99
- Drinks are additional charge.